Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Simple

Don't let your goals become your limits.

I got to the gym after work last night. Small victories.

My goal was to bench the bar at Lifetime. That goal became a limit :)

But just because I did not bench the bar, and I found a limit it does not mean I can't go to the gym and work on my strength.

Thank goodness for cult-like gyms after graduation. Sorry that I still do not have the urge to do aerobics and yoga, but, Lifetime, I love the crazy outfits I see and the women who straighten their hair and put on makeup just to lift weights and talk on their phones.

Also, ps- Lifetime, thank you for showing the finale of the Bachelor and an episode of Bones at the same time on the telivisions while I was doing planks. I forgot the kind of tv I was missing at home with the total of 2 channels we have to watch. You just added to the list of why I like going :) It is like realizing in college you can do multiple loads of laundry at once because of all the washers and dryers together. Now, if I could drop off my laundry, get my work out in, watch some of my favorite shows, and take my puppy for a walk all at the same time, I may have to marry you. Derick- the challenge is on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment